Tuesday, November 10, 2009

5 o'clock coffee


It's been 10 (or more??) days of sick babies over here, and I'm feeling the strain. It's not even that they've been terribly sick - just fevers and flu/cold symptoms. But it's been a whiny, clingy, night-sleep disturby enterprise, and now as I'm sure we're close to the end of it, I feel like I'm dragging myself to the finish line.

So I'm just gonna keep it short today, sip some decaf, eat a late dinner, and take something for this headache I've been lugging around all day.

Cheers, internetty friends!

4 comments:

  1. Oh sweet max! look at those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, he looks so, so cute. Poor baby, tho, you can tell he can't breathe very well through his nose.

    Good work momma, taking care of those little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, that photo was from about a year ago! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! I was thinking he looked young... :-) It's really freakin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete