Tuesday, June 2, 2009

steady as he goes


Shoghi's still in the same phase of pulling up on select items - particularly the exersaucers and the toy hamper. He's really into climbing into the bouncy chair and making something of an amusement park ride out of it - I'll have to try to get it on video before he gets so strong that I have to put the chair away!

Max is getting stronger in his crawling every day, which has significantly decreased the amount of whining he's doing. I'm very grateful for that!

I haven't been very inspired about posts lately! What do you want to know about our little lives right now? Got a question or topic in mind? Let me know about it in comments and I'll use the ideas for up-coming posts.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the whining! I can't wait til Jackson starts to actually move FORWARD instead of backwards!

    Veronica is still totally annoyed with being on her tummy. No interest in rolling let alone crawling... ? I keep telling myself she's fine, not to worry... But I'll ask the ped at our 9 mo appt next week (a few weeks late...)

    So glad to hear yours are doing great! I love your posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete